Tour In Istanbul - Deniz Polat

Has anyone toured with Deniz Polat? She is associated with Kagan Kosagan of Tours In Istanbul. I have heard that Kagan and Lala are superb tour guides. They are not available the day that we are in Istanbul. We would like to hear from people who have toured with Deniz before we book.

Thank you.

Has anyone toured with Deniz Polat? She is associated with Kagan Kosagan of Tours In Istanbul. I have heard that Kagan and Lala are superb tour guides. They are not available the day that we are in Istanbul. We would like to hear from people who have toured with Deniz before we book. Thank you.

We used Lale Kosagan for two wonderful and full days in Istanbul in late June 2006. She was super wonderful!!! My experience is that Lale and her husband are not going to have any "clunkers" in their organization. What is almost as important or more to insure "success" is that you communication on what you want to see and do while in Istanbul. The more advance planning and research that you do, then you will be better prepared to know what you want to see and do when there. A good guide is important, but the biggest help is that you do some advance research and thinking about what you want to see and do there. Lots of great options in Istanbul. Loved the city and our experiences there.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Archived