Anyone receive Spring 2010 Captain's Club email yet?

Literary Lynne

Hi All

Thinking of booking but waiting to see if there are any special offers on the cruise we have chosen. (January's CC newsletter had offers for the two cruises either side!) I notice that Celebrity's Spring newsletter is now available but Az's doesn't appear on their website - still January's.

Just wondered if anyone had heard from Azamara with their Spring newsletter yet? And, if there are any offers on 15-27 August Athens to Venice?

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lynne,

Mark and I are booked on this cruise and would love for you two to join us. The itinerary is lovely. Perhaps we could persuade John and Jeanne to come along as well. There is some OBC available, however the prices are greatly increased from last year. Hope to see you onboard:)

Susan

Hi Susan

How lovely to hear from you (and Mark)! We are trying to compare the cost of that Az cruise with the obc, inclusive of wine, gratuities etc plus flight against a no fly on the new Celebrity Eclipse. With the terrible problems due to the volcanic ash and being somewhat risk averse we are steering towards the Eclipse. Maybe once everything has settled down we will be lulled into thinking "it won't happen again"!!

London is eerily quiet at the moment as it is virtually tourist free. I expect that those stuck here, unable to fly home, no longer have any money to spend doing touristy things and others have not yet arrived. I have seen three planes heading in your direction today - usually they are constantly flying over my office, but at least it is a start.

We don't have any contact with John and Jean but maybe they will read the boards. Would be great to meet up again on Az - it is certainly an incentive for us.

Take care:)

Hi Lynne

Just saw your post. Would be interested in the Athens to Venice but, we have a family wedding during that time. We so enjoyed our trip on Journey last summer. It was a great cruise and we met so many friendly people. Had dinner in Florida recently with one of the couples we met. Kind of looking at the Barcelona to Rome in October. Maybe we'll meet on a cruise again, one of these days! Jan

Archived