Panraven - how long for photos?

tinatark

We just got back from the 4/3 Crown W. Caribbean - bought the panraven book - I've started playing with the software on Panraven's site - if you bought the book, how long did it take for the photos you purchased to be there? Thanks!

We are going on the Crown in Dec. and I was looking into getting this photo book. Is there anyway you can tell me some of the information that you know about it and if you remember the price. Thanks and hope you had a blast on your cruise!:confused:

We just got back from the 4/3 Crown W. Caribbean - bought the panraven book - I've started playing with the software on Panraven's site - if you bought the book, how long did it take for the photos you purchased to be there? Thanks!

I just asked the same question on this board, but in the meantime, I emailed Panraven Customer support with the question and this is what I received:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for writing!

I checked your account and we have not yet received your gallery photos from the Grand Princess. This generally takes about 2 weeks from the end of the cruise because the photo manager onboard must first organize and mail the photos to us, then our team must process and load them into the accounts. However, the photos should already be on their way and we will send you another email as soon as they arrive. When they are loaded, you will find them in the "my media" tab of the Story Bucket in the Story Editor.

You can certainly work on your book in the meantime. You don't have to wait for the gallery photos to arrive to upload and place your own pictures, add pages and text, and much more! I'd be happy to walk you through any step of the process if needed.

Please feel free to email us with any other questions, and happy storytelling!

Maggie Mastricola

Panraven, Inc.

-------------------------------

Hope this helps.....what I've done in the meantime is simply scan the hard copies I have in the places I want to put them and will replace them with the emailed version (better quality) when I receive them.

Dawn

Thanks, Kymba! 2 weeks! This is a digital world! I guess I will have to patiently wait for mine to be uploaded!

Lovecruises - the book is 59.95 and includes digital copies (for use @ Panraven) of photos you purchase onboard. The book includes up to 100 pages, and there are many stock photos of the ship and ports included on the Panraven site. The commentary is there also, you can edit it fit your needs.

Archived