Cabin # 8141 on the Legend

marlin1518

Ok, so I am trying to find out all I can about cabin # 8141 on the Legend !! I know it is just below the Lido deck, however, is it in a noisy area or an area that is quiet ?? Also it is supposed to have an extended balcony. Has anybody stayed in that room ?? Or does anybody on this board have any opinions for me ... Thanks for any info !!

We have not stayed in that cabin but have stayed on that deck in cabin 8165 and 8166 we never had a problem with noise. We did here a few chairs being moved some. The last night when they had the big deck party we could hear the music but not enough to keep you up. We cruised in October both times and the ship was pretty full. Hope this helps

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Found this bit of info. No idea what OSTW means.

Cabin 8141 (8K OSTW) 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of the room but the balchony was nice sized to put the chairs facing the water. We had plenty of leg room in front of us but often put our feet up on the rail :o.

The room is near elevators and stairs that go right to the Lido / spa entrance or if you go the other way, down the long hall there is another set of elevators / stairs. Getting anywhere was really never an issue.

Enjoy your cruise, we certainly did. I may try and get a review up one of these days but I'm back to work and just busy busy busy.

Archived