Children on Caribbean Princess

kaj1436

I have been trying to find any threads on this topic...specifically the southern itinerary out of San Juan. Are there not that many children on this cruise? We were thinking of doing this in Janaury with a 3 and 5 year old. Good or bad idea?

Furthermore, does anyone have pictures of the kids club on this ship?

Thanks.

We will be on the CB this June. We leave out of Brooklyn and it looks like we will have just over 400 kids coming along. I know you are leaving out on San Juan but this will give you some kind of number idea. I think you will have much less out of San Juan. When it get closer to your cruise call Princess and ask for numbers.

We are doing the southern itinerary out of San Juan with our 3 year old in November. Come sail with us. This will be our first Princess cruise so we don't know what to expect either. Last year we did the southern itinerary on Carnival and there were not alot of kids on that one.

That's not generally a child time since kids are back in school from Christmas vacation. Not to say there won't be any, but there will be fewer. They may have a program, but it may be reduced if there are less kids. Lots of kids in summer, but January is a different story. The only thing that would attract lots of kids is if your cruise is not fully booked, and then they tend to open bookings to the locals for very cheap fares. Then, there are tons of kids on board.

If you are booked, you can call Princess and they will give you a break down of the number of kids and their ages.

are you sure Princess will give out this info? I called today to inquire with Royal Caribbean if they had an idea of how many kids would be on board our cruise that will depart this Sunday. The agent was less than helpful. I asked if there was any other person or number I could call and she said NO. Then she proceeded to tell me they couldn't even tell me how many people were even booked on the cruise as a whole. I told her the website is showing that many room categories are sold out or not available so the ship seems to be pretty full. Maybe Princess is a little more helpful with that kind of information.

are you sure Princess will give out this info? I called today to inquire with Royal Caribbean if they had an idea of how many kids would be on board our cruise that will depart this Sunday. The agent was less than helpful. I asked if there was any other person or number I could call and she said NO. Then she proceeded to tell me they couldn't even tell me how many people were even booked on the cruise as a whole. I told her the website is showing that many room categories are sold out or not available so the ship seems to be pretty full. Maybe Princess is a little more helpful with that kind of information.

If you have a booking number they absolutely will. They will even break it down by groups. Teens, mids and littles ones.

If you have a booking number they absolutely will. They will even break it down by groups. Teens, mids and littles ones.

Princess will? Anyone have any luck getting this kind of info from RCCL? If so who did you call?

Archived