Going on the Crown this Saturday!!

hertz4319

Hi all,

My partner and I are going on the Crown this Saturday and I was wondering if there is still a sail away buffet with seafood. If any of you who have been on the Crown recently can tell me I would appreciate it. Also any details would be great.

Thanks

Stewart

Hi all,

My partner and I are going on the Crown this Saturday and I was wondering if there is still a sail away buffet with seafood. If any of you who have been on the Crown recently can tell me I would appreciate it. Also any details would be great.

Thanks

Stewart

We were on the Crown four weeks ago, and there was a seafood buffet at sail away. They also had lobster claws and shrimp one night in the buffet, something like Thursday night as I recall.

Mike

I think some of the confusion about the seafood buffet has to do with timing. It is not served for lunch on embarkation day so folks assume it's not available on their cruise. It will be available only in the buffet for dinner.

I Think a lot of people who hear about it miss it completely because they just go to the mdr on the first night. There will usually be a second seafood buffet later during your cruise.

To hertz4319...Stewart...Why not join us on our board for this cruise?? We have a great bunch of people on it and have meet and greet scheduled as well as an informal get-together after the muster drill at Outrigger Bar Aft. Check it out!!

Nancy

Archived