NN Category Maasdam - Any Problems?

Cruising Gal

If I'm not mistaken, this is a "standard" inside. If so, then it could more accurately be termed a "cabinette". If you can, you should move up to a "large" inside. Those cabins are quite spacious compared to insides on other lines, and even compared to insides on the Vista/Signature ships.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a "standard" inside. If so, then it could more accurately be termed a "cabinette". If you can, you should move up to a "large" inside. Those cabins are quite spacious compared to insides on other lines, and even compared to insides on the Vista/Signature ships.

HAL's deck plan describes NN (Standard) as 182 sft, same size as (Large). They do, however, "appear" smaller.

A call to HAL should clarify (assuming the rep who answers has ever been on a HAL ship). :rolleyes:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=ma&deck=m

Select Verandah Deck.

HAL's deck plan describes NN (Standard) as 182 sft, same size as (Large). They do, however, "appear" smaller.

That's because they "are" smaller. Cave dwellers keep track of these things.

Hello all!

Does anyone have any feedback on Category NN on Maasdam? We're looking for a quiet inside and this is the least expensive. Perhaps there's a reason?

Thanks in advance!

I wonder if you might want to book Category NN Guarantee rather than choosing one of these cabins outright. There are only a few of them so I expect that you would be assigned MM or higher.

Archived