Port arrival time?

catne

From the Carnival website http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Embarkation_Arrival.aspx

Embarkation Hours:

Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Mobile, Galveston, Seattle, Tampa, Port Canaveral, New Orleans and San Diego - 12:30 P.M.

That being said, we always arrive earlier, like 10:00am and have been aboard by 11:15am. Some people do not like to sit in the terminal and wait, we however, enjoy the people watching.

We always arrive quite early and just hang in the terminal. Usually fun to sit and watch everything going on. Last time I cruised from New Orleans we got there about 10 am and once they started the boarding we were at the front of the line and on the ship before 11:30.

We always arrive quite early and just hang in the terminal. Usually fun to sit and watch everything going on. Last time I cruised from New Orleans we got there about 10 am and once they started the boarding we were at the front of the line and on the ship before 11:30.

I have to agree 100% with maldenmusic......we go early and are first few on always!

Archived