WAnt to Snorkel.. no off a beach.

Lisa&Neb

Hi Lisa and Neb,

We have tried Eagle Ray and they are very good but we found an independent tour guide, Adrian Romero, who we have used 2 times now and have him booked again in Sept. His excursion has been the highlight of the cruise each time and I think he would be just the ticket for you as he has private boat snorkeling, the best margaritas you've ever had, and some might good snacks aboard the boat. It is an all day adventure and he will accomodate you in any way possible. He will also show you parts of the island thqat very few people ever see which is not only beautiful but very interesting. If you would like to find out more you can email me @ rpsny@msn.com. please mention something in the topic about cruise critic so that I do not delete it.

Paul

Hi Lisa and Neb,

We have tried Eagle Ray and they are very good but we found an independent tour guide, Adrian Romero, who we have used 2 times now and have him booked again in Sept. His excursion has been the highlight of the cruise each time and I think he would be just the ticket for you as he has private boat snorkeling, the best margaritas you've ever had, and some might good snacks aboard the boat. It is an all day adventure and he will accomodate you in any way possible. He will also show you parts of the island thqat very few people ever see which is not only beautiful but very interesting. If you would like to find out more you can email me @ rpsny@msn.com. please mention something in the topic about cruise critic so that I do not delete it.

Paul

Here's Adrian's Web site: http://www.cometocozumel.com/english/sub/activities-pips.asp

We loved the Catamaran Sail, Snorkle & Beach Party. They took us to great place to snorkle I think it was off shore from Dzul Ha and then off to beach to relax. They had kayaks, beach floats, volleyball and restroom facilities. Your choice of beer, margaritas, sodas after you snorkled. They cranked the music and you could dance on deck on way back. Great crew, they even took photos when you were in water and on deck you could buy.I think ours was the Fury.

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived