Different things to do in Cabo San Lucas

kmezz

I'm looking for a good excursion for Cabo for my Mom and me. I guess sight seeing would be the best. My husband and son will do the atv trip but I need something else for her. Nothing I have seen so far looks great. I'm looking for something different to do. Not just plain sight seeing. Any ideas? Thanks for your help

Here's 2 unique ideas that we thought about trying: Cabo Sky Tours takes you on guided Ultra Light flights, which are gas powered, low-speed hang gliders, over the Arch, beaches, inland scenery, the town, over the cruise ships, you get a bird's eye view of everything. But you might spill yer beer doing that one.

The other one is run by Terramar Travel, jeep tours to beautiful unusual lanscapes, some rocky rough terrain, lots of wildlife. Ya might spill yer beer on that one too :-)

-Bob

KMezz

The City-Coastal bus tour is not too bad. It goes to San Jose de Cabo and is a nice drive over there. It stops at a big resort on the way. We also stopped at glass blowing factory. This is something your mom could do and it is interesting if you have never been there before. Then if you are getting bored, you can stop at Cabo Wabo for a cold one on the way back. The little shopping right off the dock is pretty good and so are the prices for souvineer stuff. The ship whalewatching tour is right from the dock and is very good in Dec-Feb, maybe into March. Saw lots of whales close up and included open bar and snacks.

Archived