Capt. Nautica's snorkel ?????

lvcruzers

We did Captain Nautica twice...back in 2001 & 2005. Had a blast both times! Back then we had 2 snorkel stops and saw lots of sea life...turtles, stingray, ect....After snorkeling they had a shrimp tray and I think a fruit tray that was passed around...as for drinks it was water and soft drinks. We loved that the boat was fast and bumpy....a really fun ride. Would not recommend to anyone with back/neck problems...as you will get jostled around. The crew consisted of 2 guys who were very helpful and informative. Would love to go again in November, but we will be with our 2 young children and the tour is not appropriate for them. Bring extra cash if you would like to purchase a Captain Nautica t-shirt!

Hopefully others will post with their current snorkel stop locations.

I did this excursion last year for the first time and I loved it! The guides were really friendly and nice and took us to some really great spots. I like the fact that the group is small and intimate and riding on that unique boat is really fun. I've done a lot of different snorkeling adventures and this one was definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks for your replies. We have tried to book this twice. Once they cancelled the 2nd time we were rained out. We're going to try again in November.

Sunmist- Did you stop at 2 snorkel spots? Do you know if you went to Indian Head?

CariBear-Do you remember the $$ of the t-shirts? I'll just add some extra to what I bring for inflation.

Thanks for your replies. We have tried to book this twice. Once they cancelled the 2nd time we were rained out. We're going to try again in November.

Sunmist- Did you stop at 2 snorkel spots? Do you know if you went to Indian Head?

CariBear-Do you remember the $$ of the t-shirts? I'll just add some extra to what I bring for inflation.

I am thinking it was $20. We didn't have any extra cash at the time and I knew my husband wanted a shirt....so I called them and they mailed one to us....hubby was very surprised!

I think the last time I read about the excursion it went to Turtle Cove and Shipwreck Cove.....but that was about a year ago.

Have fun!!!

Cruising Lions-I Love to snorkel! My friends say that the mention of the Caribbean & my gills start poking out.

Does anyone have a current website for Capt. Nautica? I tried the one I had last year & it's not up & running. Or even an email address?

Thanks

T*

• 1 year later...
Cruising Lions-I Love to snorkel! My friends say that the mention of the Caribbean & my gills start poking out.

Does anyone have a current website for Capt. Nautica? I tried the one I had last year & it's not up & running. Or even an email address?

Thanks

T*

Dido... I am also looking for the website.

Archived