Hi just wondering, we are going on LOS in December (eastern caribbean- starting at miami) I've been to America before(since the Visa ESTA ) but I always have a hotel to stay at so have an address, but this time we are on the ship whats the address? It asks where you are staying? What do i put? I'm from the UK x

Hi just wondering, we are going on LOS in December (eastern caribbean- starting at miami) I've been to America before(since the Visa ESTA ) but I always have a hotel to stay at so have an address, but this time we are on the ship whats the address? It asks where you are staying? What do i put? I'm from the UK x

It´s not a mandatory information, you can just leave it blank, or if you like you can put in the ships name.

You're flying in from the UK the same day as the cruise?

No no, we are flying into Miami the day before but only staying in a hotel for one night. I thought you had to put the adress of where you are stayin during your entire holiday/vacation xxx

Nope you can put in the Hotel for that first night.

However as ESTA is good for more than one trip to the US it doesn´t require an adress at all.

Archived