sea lions

Travel Lover

Question. We plan to take the NCL tour to Cayo Levantado. We did not pay extra to do the sea lions tour. Once we get there can we decide to do it? IF so is it cheaper? I read someone said something about you can take pictures with the sea lions. Can you do that with out the sea lion tour package? If so does anyone know the cost?

Thank you.

Question. We plan to take the NCL tour to Cayo Levantado. We did not pay extra to do the sea lions tour. Once we get there can we decide to do it? IF so is it cheaper? I read someone said something about you can take pictures with the sea lions. Can you do that with out the sea lion tour package? If so does anyone know the cost?

Thank you.

We saw the man with the sealion on a chain. We saw it from a distance and that was close enough for me. I believe that anyone can get there picture taken with the sealion if they pay.

Thank you so much for responding... I thought nobody would :-)

Yuck it was on a chain??? That does not sound nice.

I guess I will just play it by ear and just see how it goes when we are there.

The island is quite pretty, we went there following our excursion to the caves and mangroves. That excursion was really great and it was beautiful and tranquil, nature at its finest really, so to us the seal on display at CL was really out of sync with everything else if you know what I mean. On our next visit I think we will go whale watching and get dropped off again at CL once again. Enjoy your time in Samana.

Archived