MUTS - Caribbean princess

Eleni2007

Hello fellow cruisers,

Curious to know if the schedule of movies is the same for every sailing? We are sailing on June 5th and would like to know what movies will be shown? Do they also provide a schedule for the entire 9 nights on board, or do they just indicate which movie will be showing each evening in the patters???

Thx!!!!

Hello fellow cruisers,

Curious to know if the schedule of movies is the same for every sailing? We are sailing on June 5th and would like to know what movies will be shown? Do they also provide a schedule for the entire 9 nights on board, or do they just indicate which movie will be showing each evening in the patters???

Thx!!!!

They will have a schedule in the Patters for sure. We also received an email last weekend (2 weeks before sailing!) saying that both Invictus and Shutter Island will be down on the ship.

Beside the information the the Patter each day, when you embark there may be a sheet labled "Cruise Planner" which lists the major activities for the entire cruise.

If you do get this sheet, it will list the main MUTS movies.

However, I have not found this sheet to be accurate in several instances for non-MUTS items, so I do not know how accurate it is for MUTS.

Beside the information the the Patter each day, when you embark there may be a sheet labled "Cruise Planner" which lists the major activities for the entire cruise.

If you do get this sheet, it will list the main MUTS movies.

However, I have not found this sheet to be accurate in several instances for non-MUTS items, so I do not know how accurate it is for MUTS.

I found it to be about 80% accurate for MUTS. They did show the films they said they were going to, though no all of them were on the nights that the Cruise Planner said that they would be ;)

I found it to be about 80% accurate for MUTS. They did show the films they said they were going to, though no all of them were on the nights that the Cruise Planner said that they would be ;)

I agree, there were alot of changes and sustitutions. :(

Archived