Ecstacy difference between Ocean Or Grand Suite

Hi, I have been on the Ecstacy Suite Room U79 at 330 sq feet and was wondering if anybody been on Suite Room which is called Ocean Suite which is 220 square feet. Is there a big difference in size for 3 people in that cabin which is 110 square feet smaller. What is your oponion??

Hi, I have been on the Ecstacy Suite Room U79 at 330 sq feet and was wondering if anybody been on Suite Room which is called Ocean Suite which is 220 square feet. Is there a big difference in size for 3 people in that cabin which is 110 square feet smaller. What is your oponion??

The ocean suite on the fantasy class ships is about the same size as a balcony cabin on the newer ships. We have had a ocean suite but for two people. Three you can do it but 110 sq feet is a huge difference.

The ocean suite on the fantasy class ships is about the same size as a balcony cabin on the newer ships. We have had a ocean suite but for two people. Three you can do it but 110 sq feet is a huge difference.

Also the balcony is very tiny for the Ocean Suite. The Grand Suite's balcony will be pretty large.

Also the balcony is very tiny for the Ocean Suite. The Grand Suite's balcony will be pretty large.

Forgot that one (how could I) couldn't sit on the chair facing out to see without eating my knees. DH would have to get up and move back into the cabin in order for me to get by him and back in the cabin (and no we aren't fluffy):D

Archived