Live from the oasis - 5/1 - 5/15!

Does anyone know Richard Spacey's start date as CD?

I'll try to post the link to Laura's list she posts from RCCL. The way that I read the list Richard Spacey will start June 12.

The post is on the regular Royal Caribbean board if the link doesn't work and you want to look it up yourself.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/communityphotos/Cruise%20Director%20Listing%20-%20August%202010.pdf

Jan

Yes, I'm still here. I thought y'all were getting board of me. If I can talk DW into typing again and if we can remember the last couple of days, I'll finish up.

Since I've been home, I've read some reviews of when I was on the Oasis. Some of them seem like they were on a different ship.

Like the one who thought or was told there was lunch ONLY in the Windjammer upon embarkation.

I'll try to finish within the next day or two. Just to re-iterate one item: Western formal nights were Sunday and Wednesday; Eastern were Sunday and Thursday.

Lobster tail was on the second formal night paired with shrimp. Prime rib was on Saturday night and the second formal. The best main course of both weeks was the rack of lamb. (I had two of them both times).

Don't miss the Park Cafe roast sirloin. Like everyone says, "To die for."

More later,

Harvey

Harvey,

I have to agree with others who missed your posts for the last few days of your B2B. We will be on the Western itinerary, so we were thrilled to get the scoop. Thanks again for all the wonderful and informative posts.

"LIVETOCRUISE412"

I will second that, very well said :D! It's what you make of it! Truthfully, sometimes when I read the really "bad negative reviews" it does make me wonder, how many people would love to cruise or vacation and just are unable to? Here is an example of two really nice people! Harvey went out of his way to find out what night the second formal night was...and then he had to convience us that it was in fact Wednesday, he did make me laugh! Have a great time!

Ditto! I really appreciate the time you are taking with all of us - you two are wonderful!

Yes, I'm still here. I thought y'all were getting board of me. If I can talk DW into typing again and if we can remember the last couple of days, I'll finish up.

Since I've been home, I've read some reviews of when I was on the Oasis. Some of them seem like they were on a different ship.

Welcome back Harvey! I missed you too! I was starting to worry that you were suffering from cholesterol overload after eating at Johnny Rockets so many times. I'm lookig forward to hearing about the last two days of your cruise. I leave on 5-29-10. I can't wait!

;) Thank you Harey. Very informative for those of us who have never been on the Oasis.

Who cares about leaving later at 9pm. It will give us more time to explore and learn the easist navigation routes before we set sail.

Just made a call to RCI regarding formal night on Wed vs Thurs.

The Captain may have already made his decision when we check-in. If not, we will know 1 day in advance thru the daily compass. IE... Tues. if it will be on Wed.

We have prepaid ($50) reservations at Chops Wed night. However, (per Winnie, RCI customer svc) we may XXL 24hrs in advance & receive a $50 OB voucher. If we do not use the $50, (ha hah!) they will refund the $50 to us upon disembarkation.

Archived