Travelling from NC

travelling from NC staying at Jurys Inn southampton wed 23 night before cruise

would like to find a family table to join for dinners

first TA crossing.... interest in aviation a healthcare worker

always dreamed of an atlantic crossing

yellow lab owner for therapy dogs

Hi Yellowlabcruiser

There is a big thread for this Cruise over on roll call, also there is a website as well. There is a group getting together for dinner on the 23RD in Southampton. DW and I are staying at Jurys as well as others on the roll call. So come join us.:D

David

Epic Transatlantic Mad Hatters website http://www.epicmadhatters.com/

I live near Southampton and am sailing on the Epic on 16 October. Unfortunately I will be in Italy when she comes in to port and I'm very sad I shall miss seeing her being here. Hope you have a wonderful time and don't forget to write a review and send us lots of pictures!

English Rose,

No worries. Will hopefully post lots of pics and info. I too live close to Southampton, and my first EVER cruise will be the TA in June. Can't wait! Often admired the cruise ships when shopping/business in Southampton, and now it is our turn! Enjoy Italy, and October will be here before you know it. :p

No worries. Will hopefully post lots of pics and info. I too live close to Southampton, and my first EVER cruise will be the TA in June. Can't wait! Often admired the cruise ships when shopping/business in Southampton, and now it is our turn! Enjoy Italy, and October will be here before you know it.

First ever cruise and on the EPIC. Boy are you in for a treat! Fantastic. I live in Ringwood, do you live anywhere near me?? I'll be in Southampton next weekend looking at the University for my daughter. More excuses for going to West Quay shopping!!

Archived