Too Cool!

layditx1

I just borrowed a suitcase from my daughter and what was on it but a luggage tag from our last cruise!!! It was in 2002 on the Elation out of Galveston!!! I bet some of y'all didn't even know the Elation was EVER in Galveston!!! LOL

Check out the countdown clock....less than a week and we will be on the CONQUEST!!!!!:D:D:D

Actually, I did sail the Elation out of Galveston in Dec 2005. It was there just for a short time. We were actually booked on the Ecstasy, but when it was being used with Hurricane Katrina, we were switched to the Elation, which left town when the Ecstasy came back. When I sailed the Conquest, I was one of just a small few that cheered for the Elation, for having sailed it before. There were a lot of cheers for the Ecstasy.

i'll be there with ya! and my mother-in-law had to pull the old cruise tags off of her suitcase as well. it was from three years ago!

Hey, we have a roll call on the roll call board...a meet and greet is planned...come join us!!

I was cleaning out my garage about 2 years ago and found the luggage tags from my cruise on the Ecstasy in 2003.

Then about a year ago I found the old cruise docs, welcome aboard booklet, and our sail and sign cards from the same cruise. It was so cool to find that stuff and look through it.

I just borrowed a suitcase from my daughter and what was on it but a luggage tag from our last cruise!!! It was in 2002 on the Elation out of Galveston!!! I bet some of y'all didn't even know the Elation was EVER in Galveston!!! LOL

Check out the countdown clock....less than a week and we will be on the CONQUEST!!!!!:D:D:D

The Elation has cruised out of a lot of homeports.

Los Angeles, CA

Long Beach, CA

Galveston, TX

Miami, FL

Port Canaveral, FL

San Diego, CA

in less than two weeks Mobile, AL.

Is there anymore I am forgetting????

While I was looking for a suitcase to take Easter trip a few weeks ago, I opened the suitcase and out fell my Carnival tote bag a luggage tags, from the Inspiration last year...I figured it was a sign from the crruise Gods!

Actually, I did sail the Elation out of Galveston in Dec 2005. It was there just for a short time. We were actually booked on the Ecstasy, but when it was being used with Hurricane Katrina, we were switched to the Elation, which left town when the Ecstasy came back. When I sailed the Conquest, I was one of just a small few that cheered for the Elation, for having sailed it before. There were a lot of cheers for the Ecstasy.

I also sailed the Elation out of Galveston in Nov. 2003. It is still my favorite ship. Maybe the Magic will replace it as my favorite ship when it sails from Galveston.;)

We sailed on the Elation in September 2003 when they repositioned from LA to Galveston. I didn't know they were in Galveston in 2002.

Del

Don't see how that's possible, either, we did the Mexican Riviera on the Elation in 2002 for our honeymoon. Then Elation out of Galveston in 2004 for our anniversary.

Don't see how that's possible, either, we did the Mexican Riviera on the Elation in 2002 for our honeymoon. Then Elation out of Galveston in 2004 for our anniversary.

We sailed Elation in August of 2002 from LA. It was our first cruise..and you never forget your first..:D

:eek:OOOOPS!!!! I posted the original thread in the middle of the night!!! Our trip was in July 2004!!!!!!:D

Archived