Stateroom Bar Setup

I've copied the below statement from the Celebrity website. Does anyone know what the limit is for soda / water or juices. I always enjoy a drink on the balcony or getting ready for dinner. I'm assuming that I will be paying for a bottle of Crown Royal to be kept in my stateroom, does this mean I would have unlimited access to the soda/water and juice until the bottle is gone?

The Premium Stateroom Bar Setup includes the selection of a 1L bottle from a sophisticated collection of brands such as Crown Royal®, Bombay Sapphire®, and Grey Goose®. In addition, you may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices. spacer.gif

I've copied the below statement from the Celebrity website. Does anyone know what the limit is for soda / water or juices. I always enjoy a drink on the balcony or getting ready for dinner. I'm assuming that I will be paying for a bottle of Crown Royal to be kept in my stateroom, does this mean I would have unlimited access to the soda/water and juice until the bottle is gone?

spacer.gif

No.... Gonzo was correct. The package includes 6 mixers (and you can mix/match them).

Archived