Questions about the Explorer (not about what shape she is in)

debinnh

Hey Carbon, check the ports board, I wrote long and detailed reviews for each of the ports except Cozumel.

Belize, we went on the Lamanai/new river tour with the ship. It was everything I wanted,,,the best port day for me!

Cave tubing is probably the most popular there, followed by snorkeling. That new canopy tour sounds fun too. I think the thing with Belize is to plan something, I don't think you can go wrong. Everyone I talked to loved their day in Belize. This is not a great port to get off and see what there is to do.

Costa Maya, I personally have major issues with the whole concept there and think maybe in time it will grow up. The pier area is nice, we walked around there for awhile, took a ride into the nearby village, did some shopping. I had booked a Hot stone massage in the spa for this afternoon and it was a wise decision.

Cozumel we went snorkeling with Eagle Ray. Great company, our day ended up being a little iffy, but I loved the snorkeling.

Grand Cayman, we booked StingRay Sand bar with Capt Bryan's catamaran. Great trip. I walked around the pier area afterward.

When are you going?

Su

Archived