Paradise Beach Tom

Cruisekrazy63

Tom,

Thanks so much for the drinks at the beach and for your hospitality. We loved the pineapples and of course the food was great! Sorry that your raviolis popped open, hope you enjoyed the rest of the stuff and I know the backpacks will be put to great use. Thanks for guiding my hubby in the right direction to find me on the beach. Hope we get to come and visit with you again. I will e-mail you the picture of Maggie myself and you! Just had to say thanks again. Tom just wanted to let your know you forgot the scissors in the front of the duffle bag, where can I mail them to you?

Thanks,

Mindy

Hello Tom,

I appreciate all of the fine information you and many others have provided via these boards and have read a lot of different opinions. I have made my choice based on everything I have read, and will be arriving on the Norwegian Majesty Wednesday, February 9th. As I look around at "the white stuff that fell from the sky" I can hardly believe that I will be laying on a beach chair next to the ocean in just a little over a week.

I have noticed that many people offer to provide you with "Mini-Raviolis and Chunky Soup". I won't get in to my opinion regarding the virtue of those items being first on your wish list, but would be very happy to bring some of them with me. Do you have a particular brand or flavor that you prefer? If not, I will let the vagaries of fate determine your choice.

Again, thanks for your efforts and information.

Regards,

Mike

Cruisekrazy...Two HUGE duffle bags full 'o stuff for the kids...how cool was that! Again, many thanx for your generosity and the treats!

Don´t worry about the scissors...mailing it here will be one huge pain, and there´s a good chance it´ll get "lost" along the way. It´s a good excuse to come back to the island again though!

I´ll keep a look out for that e-mail...hasta la vista!

Mike...thanx for the compliment!

I used to ask for peppercorn paté, Pacific salmon and truffles, but alas, these items were not readily found on the sheves of the Americas, so I went to Plan B!

Actually, the 1st item on my list has always been a 65" Panasonic Plasma TV, so if you find soup and raviolis too pedestrian.....;) Oh wait...I see you´re coming AFTER Superbowl, so maybe a can of Chunky Sausage Gumbo Delight (something like that) would be better....hasta la vista and thanx!

SevenVII...I´ll speak to the weather Gods on your behalf. :)

Thanks Tom, hope they listen to you :p

Plasma are old school :D Go with the projectors...a fraction of the cost for 2x the size. Very high quality too, I couldnt afford the plasma (when i was building my theater) I wanted so instead I started looking at projectors....now I have a 110" picture in my HT for right around $1300! And when I want to move, I only have to worry about moving an 8 pound object the size of cereal box :D

Great idea about mailing the scissors to a fellow cruiser but I have already donated them to a local school here in Phoenix. I'll just have to bring some next time I go to visit Tom. Hey Tom, did you get the chocolate and pudding to Coz Sally and Caro??

Missing PB and Cozumel,

Mindy

Tom,

Hmmmm, why don't I believe you? LOL Well, at least they will be enjoyed by someone. I was online looking at Real Estate in Coz, Can you give me a job? I wish! I am having big time Cozumel withdrawls. Well, it's off to work :( for me. Have a great weekend.

Mindy

OK, I confess, I haven´t given it to them yet. We just haven´t had a chance to hook up. I have some Chrysalis supplies in my car (ty CCers!) so I´ll be dropping that off to Sally soon, as well as her chocolate. Solita´s been MIA for awhile, I´ll give her a call and see what´s going on....thanx again!

Tom,

Maybe Solita is home making pudding :). Well I hope you can find the girls to give them their treats. You never answered me on if you'd give me a job. I want to live on PB. Well, maybe not on the beach but close. I do loans now, maybe someone there needs a loan (besides Tom). Well, I hope you are having a great week, wish I was there to enjoy a nice drink with you.

Take Care,

Mindy

I could learn, how hard could it be, I work with the public everyday.

Do the parrots bite?

I told you I can do loans on the beach. How convenient would that be? I guess I'd have to find a case so sand doesn't get in the laptop. :) or I could be the Cozumel gofer-Go to the states and buy Raviolis, pudding, chocolate, chunky soup, plasma tv's etc.

Hope you are having a great week Tom.

Mindy

Mindy, many thanks for your donation to the Cozumel Chrysalis Group.

Sally, is your Chrysalis group the same Chrysalis that is affiliated with Emmaus? I've worked our Chrysalis retreats here in Missouri. We will be there in April. Is there anything you need? I'll be happy to get what I can.

HI Tom-- sorry I didn't see the list of things you wanted before our visit this past week. It was nice meeting you-- you run a first class operation and we will recomnmend it to all who ask for something special to do in Cozumel. Your staff was great and even though the weather was not the best on Friday we enjoyed the several hours we spent on your beach. I have the tan to prove I was there. It was a great touch how you come around and talk to people. My friends were impressed. Well-pamssanity signing off and hope to meet you again!

Hey Mindy....did I hear pudding? Nooooooo I think Tom is holding it ransom or something. I haven't been around much...not exactly MIA but working way too many OT hours. Tom did try to run me over the other day while I was on my scooter! Guess I'm just gonna have to go over there and snatch it away from him. I stopped by the other night but Mrs. PB didn't know where it was. I hear I have a stash of Spaghetti O's over there too!!!

Cindy, sorry I didn't see your question... it's pretty well buried in this post. No, the Cozumel Chrysalis Group is not associated with the group in Emmaus. You are the second person to ask me that. Nevertheless it is an excellent organization, worthy of your support. Thank you in advance...

Archived