Have you stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach?

MD VBMom

I've got this booked for the night before our next cruise. I'm interested in finding out if there are restaurants close-by (walking distance). We won't have a car and will need a place for dinner....preferring it not be fast food! I called the property and was told there are a few places close, but the person didn't elaborate. Thanks...

I have not stayed at the Hampton. It is about 4 blocks from Ron Jon's Surf Shop. There are several restaurants in the area. I believe Durango's steakhouse, a chinese place, an italian restaurant, a seafood restaurant. The restaurant at the pier is about 1 1/2 miles away. The Marriott Courtyard is next door and has a restaurant. Goggle Cocoa Beach Restaurants and you can see the address in relation to the Hampton address and get reviews and menus. We have always had a rental car but there is a beach trolley (their bus system) that you could ride to go to restaurants in the area also.

hubby stayed here a couple years ago and ENJOYED his stay but had a car so getting to places was easy...we were going to stay here but decided on Radisson where it was closer to some places specifically a place to get some last minute snacks and drinks.

Archived