St. Lucia - Canopy Adventure

Pittfan763

Hello to all. New to the board. Planning our first cruise coming up on May 23rd. This is my first cruise, her 2nd. This is also for our Honeymoon (May 15). 4 days away!

In any event, we were talking about trying to save money by booking our excursions independently from Carnival. Has anyone had luck with this? Or, is there a website out there that specializes in this?

I have been searching the boards, but it has been somewhat of a daunting task to search among all the posts. I scanned for 3 hours yesterday, and I am still looking at a blank page next to all of the port of calls. :)

We are leaving out of San Juan. And then moving on to different Ports, and are looking to do the following excursion:

St. Lucia - Canopy Adventure

So, we kind of game planned that we would like to do an excursion at each port. But we would like to save some money by not booking through Carnival. We are also considering the option of booking half of our excursions through Carnival and then the others just get off of the ship, and see what people have to offer to us.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Not too sure what I am getting myself in to:)

Thanks!

Jason

Archived