Big Changes for Allure of the Seas: Sister Ship But NOT a Carbon Copy!

I didnt mind vintages out there at all as it made it much more quiet which i prefer when relaxing with some great wine. Dont want to hear kids running and screaming up and down the promenade. but i do ago it was very hot most of the time. we had two nights we was very windy and actually very nice out there. and the last three nights i met some people staying in a CPV balcony room. we hung out there a couple times the last nights and it wasn't bad. I think they were on 11

Also on the Oasis the Central Park was to hot to hang out during the day and most nights. Wish they would also move Vintages back on the Promenade as we like to go have a glass of wine before dinner, it was to far out of the way in Central Park.

We were on Oasis last June, looking at Allure again next June and we loved Central Park! It wasn't too hot then for us (but we're south Floridians, so maybe used to it!) and it was one of our favorite places for quiet and relaxation. We didn't go to Vintages, but there were always people enjoying a nice glass of wine there in the evenings. People sat at their outside tables during the day enjoying lunch/snacks from the Park Cafe. They have big, comfy chairs too to relax in....definitely worth checking out!! :)

Im from So Flo also and it was still hot as hell for me in july woooo:(

We were on Oasis last June, looking at Allure again next June and we loved Central Park! It wasn't too hot then for us (but we're south Floridians, so maybe used to it!) and it was one of our favorite places for quiet and relaxation. We didn't go to Vintages, but there were always people enjoying a nice glass of wine there in the evenings. People sat at their outside tables during the day enjoying lunch/snacks from the Park Cafe. They have big, comfy chairs too to relax in....definitely worth checking out!! :)

Archived