Recent Scenic Tours cruise reviews?

Travelbyboat

Anybody just recently back from Scenic cruises? Would appreciate you reviews. Thanks!

I too have been looking for recent Scenic reviews and there has been none on this board for quite a while. There are some recent ones on Trip advisor, by Australians, but once again they are not very complementary.

After 25 ocean cruises, we are booked on Scenic May 31 traveling Amsterdam to Budapest.

We booked last October and have seen all the reviews- the good, bad & ugly. I am hoping that Scenic, like a lot of start-up cruise ships/lines suffered from startup issues. We have seen it on long established lines (Princess) when they bring a new ship on line. We have seen some very glowing reviews and some at the other end. What got our attention was the newness of the ships, real balconies, their tours and inclusive features.

I will write a review upon our return-- hopefully a good one, but I guarantee it will be factual!

I look forward to that review as it is getting closer to the release of the 2011 brochures and we'll soon be making our decision on who to give our hard earned savings to for our 2011 cruise.

I look forward to that review as it is getting closer to the release of the 2011 brochures and we'll soon be making our decision on who to give our hard earned savings to for our 2011 cruise.

We have just completed the Paris to Prague in March/April and would recommend Scenic Tours anytime. We found them to be very professional and we were on the Scenic Ruby their newest ship. The benefit of the balcony and the all inclusive tips and drinks with meals makes it value for money.

While there are risks with water levels and weather which are beyond anyones control you will love the trip. The scenery is breath taking.

We are travelling with scenic 18 days Budapest to Paris June 28th 2010. I have previously travelled to Canada/Alaska with this company and found them to be excellent. We are expecting the same high standards. We are paying plenty so expect nothing less than as near as possible perfect trip. Will post a report on our return. We are starting with a 12 night Med cruise with Celebrity Century, followed by Scenic, and finishing up with Insight Vactions. Expect my report towards the end of August on our return to Australia.

Archived