Eric Resigns!

JaneBP

I heard Tony moved to Azamara as he is treated much better there than SB but his wife (Christine ?) has given up ships & joins him only for vacations ? Read good things on CC tho.

Sorry to hear he's leaving. Beside his vocals,I so enjoyed his wit!

I wonder if he'll come home to Toronto before starting his new gig?

I wish him all the best.

Oh, you mean you don't know Handre Potgieter? He was assistant CD on the Odyssey and is one of the kindest persons I've met and a very talented singer as well.

Marja

Marja,I know Handre very well,I will see him in a few days when he comes to London.

I was asking what the poster meant about Handre as I did not understand the post.

Marja,I know Handre very well,I will see him in a few days when he comes to London.

I was asking what the poster meant about Handre as I did not understand the post.

Well, I'm glad you still answer me in a serious way..... The way I see it: The poster meant that Handre will replace Eric! Does that make sense? But I am not sure about it. You'd better ask Handre and give him my best regards!

Marja

Well, I'm glad you still answer me in a serious way..... The way I see it: The poster meant that Handre will replace Eric! Does that make sense? But I am not sure about it. You'd better ask Handre and give him my best regards!

Marja

Hi Marja,

No I think that Handre will not replace Eric

Handre is on the Sojourn at the moment and will probably be on again for the World cruise which Barry Hopkins is doing.

John Barron is on the Sojourn at the moment and will also do the crossing which the Triviaistas amongst us will be pleased about.

No,can't make any sense of your post.Please try again in English.:)

I agree..weird! I looked up Handre on Google..and it was about this Author..Handre and..his subject..way out art. Thus...my reply..should have left well enough alone..:D

I was so sad to hear of Eric's resignation. We had such a good time with him, recently, seeing him on our third Legend cruise, April, Transatlantic to Lisbon. Who else could have keep us happy for 13 glorious days at sea? I will treasure his album, "Bound For Broadway,Eric DeGray."

Bush from New Orleans.

• 1 month later...
So who is on the Legend now? We'll be on for the crossing in November.

Ginger

David E is on the Legend currently. He goes on vacation sometime in August but is due to be back on board the Legend for the crossing in November.:)

Cruiserbunny

Archived