Another beach like Nachi Cocom?

xop

We like privacy and it sounds like Nachi Cocom is the place, but I don't know if it would be worth the AI price since we don't drink. Is there another beach that allows only a small amount of people in per day and pay for food/drink as you go? Thanks

We like privacy and it sounds like Nachi Cocom is the place, but I don't know if it would be worth the AI price since we don't drink. Is there another beach that allows only a small amount of people in per day and pay for food/drink as you go? Thanks

I understand your concern about the cost and not drinking. I had the same thought as I'm not much of a drinker, but husband is. Think of it this way for the $49 each you get:

• Free lounge chair (which you usually have to pay for on most beaches)
  • Limited amount of poeple (Limit is 100) - so you're assured a "piece of the beach"
  • Included 3 course meal
  • All non- alcoholic drinks - juice, pop, water etc
  • pool
  • hot tub

Even if you don't drink the alcoholic drinks - I think it's still a really good deal. Haven't been there yet - have it booked for Jan 24 - when would you be going?

Hi Lidolounger...just booked the Sept. 15, 2011 sailing out of Mobile on the Elation. I'm pretty sure we'll do Nachi Cocom. Let me know how it went when you get back. Our kids will be toddlers so we don't need a beach w/ toys for them yet, menu looks good, and only 100 people at a time is certainly a big plus for us.

I don't drink either, but I did Nachi in March of this year and it was totally worth it!

I'm going again in October :)

The food was amazing, beach was clean and peaceful, and I drank a couple virgin drinks and some bottled water. Everything about Nachi was amazing, including the service. You'll love it!

Hi SpiderSilva...not much longer to go before we sail (16 months from today :rolleyes:) I see you're from Tampa, I wanted to leave from there (so I could go to Sanibel Island and shell) but DH wanted to go to Alabama since we've never been there. Well have fun AGAIN at Nachi Cocom.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing. My wife and I will be in Cozumel and have enjoyed Mr. Sanchos in the past, but were thinking of trying somewhere else.

We will not have our kids with us, so relaxing sounds good, but are not drinkers and weren't sure if it would be worth it for Coke/lemonade drinkers.

I'm glad to see others have enjoyed it.

weren't sure if it would be worth it for Coke/lemonade drinkers.

My hubby and I did Nachi in December. Neither of us drink either, but DEF worth it guys!!! As far as the drinks, take this chance to order some non-alcoholic versions of drinks you wouldn't normally splurge on. We had virgin pina coladas and virgin strawberry daquiris to drink all day!

Food was excellent. Also, I did the massage in the beach cabana...ahhhhhhhhhh....heaven!

Archived