How do I register my kids for our Princess cruise??

Smellytoes

I did a search and I can't find this. I'm booked in one cabin with DD and DH is booked with DS in another cabin. I'm able to register myself and DH but how do we provide the info for the kids?? The personalizer says they have to be 18 to access it.

I did a search and I can't find this. I'm booked in one cabin with DD and DH is booked with DS in another cabin. I'm able to register myself and DH but how do we provide the info for the kids?? The personalizer says they have to be 18 to access it.

Are they on your booking or do they have a seperate #?

The same thing happened to me on our last cruise (although I booked my kids into their own cabin, and my husband and myself into our own cabin - the kids reservation was labeled "accompanied minors"). I had to call Princess and get it straightened out so I could have access to their personalizer.

The same thing happened to me on our last cruise (although I booked my kids into their own cabin, and my husband and myself into our own cabin - the kids reservation was labeled "accompanied minors"). I had to call Princess and get it straightened out so I could have access to their personalizer.

Thanks, that's just what I'll do:) Now when I try to log into DH reservation # or MIL # it says "reservation cancelled":eek:

Archived