library

babygoo

Oct '09, the fiction collection was quite good some new some old. But then I go on the first day. If you are really into reading, what you have to do is look at locked shelves before the library opens, decide on a few books (2 per person allowed), and then go there about 10 min before opening time and position yourself in front of the shelf which has your book. There were about 15 or so milling around the library before opening time.

What's the library on the Ruby like for choice of books?

thanks in advance

Does my librarian's heart good that people plan out and show up early for the library:D I use the library as additional reading matter and often look at a travel guide that I don't have at home (those have to be used in library). I also like to read some fiction that I would not regularly read at home such as Tuesdays with Morey or some such as variety from my

prefered NON_COSY mystery in series. It makes me smile that the "library attendant" does not seem to like to be there very much -- guess he would rather be out on the deck with deck games. I wonder if they would hire me as librarian-- I shelve well! I also already belong to AASL (pronounced like a body part in cruise comic sketches All Associated Sea-Going Librarians) but really pronounced A-A-S-L American Association of School Librarians. Oh I can dream RIGHT!

Have you written to the cruise lines? Cruise lines give discounts or even free inside cabins to Bridge (the card game) tutors, dance instructors / partners. It is not a full time position but just cruise to cruise based on their needs. So why not to a qualified librarian? You can also help them select titles.

I wonder if they would hire me as librarian-- I shelve well! I also already belong to AASL (pronounced like a body part in cruise comic sketches All Associated Sea-Going Librarians) but really pronounced A-A-S-L American Association of School Librarians. Oh I can dream RIGHT!

Archived