Soda's and Bottled Water Packing

bmac930

So with Carnival updating there policy changes this past week, Are we still able to pack our soda's and bottled water's in our checked bags or do we need to use there new policy and carry them on board? I leave in less than 10 days and just want to do the right thing. Thanks

The policy is 12 per person and they must be in your carry on. Of course you'll still have people say they checked and no problems but if you want to follow policy it's checked only. I think our little rolling suitcase that I use to check with a case of water is below their carry on limit so we'll just take it on instead of checking it. Since it rolls it's not a big deal. I can strap my regular carry on to the handle after it's x-rayed and it will make things easier than before.

If you want to do the right thing then carry it on. However I just go off the Freedon last week. I knew we could bring soda and water but wasnt aware it HAD to be a carry on...I used my airline carry on tote as a checked baggage for Carnival and stuffed it with my bottled water ( it was a regular bag and not a cooler or anything)...It arrived to our room with no problems and it was obvious what was in there because it only contained water with no clothes or anything else in it....

Archived