Carnival Liberty May 8 Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios Review

santacap

Do they have parasailing at Nachom Beach?

Yes they do offer parasailing for an additional charge, they also offer massages, snorkeling, and scuba diving, all for the extra fee of course:D

OP LOVE your review! The hubs and I are taking the same cruise in December and can't wait! This will be our first Carnival cruise and we are super excited! We went to Nachi last year and absolutely loved it! We already have it booked for this cruise:) Great pics too!

Do they have parasailing at Nachom Beach?

yep, Im not sure of the price though as we never checked. You can get massages on the beach for 1/2 hour or an hour, floating mats for 7 bucks, snorkels etc.

YAY!!! So glad I found this! :) I have been checking for new reviews. We are on Liberty in September. Loved your pics!

she's in beautiful shape. Enjoy your cruise.

Nice review! Do you have more pics of the cabin and balcony area? We are going on this cruise next year and will have a balcony room.

Thanks

unfortunately I do not have any more that just show room. We were in room 7348 and it was exact same as other balcony rooms we have stayed in. Being on the 7th floor was nice, we were aft and close to the stairs down to the dining room which was great and in between roomed floors (we had stayed on the 6th last time, and although never heard noise from the club below it was more because we were up until close, lol)

Great review and pics! We will be doing this same cruise in December with two small kids so it's nice to read a review of someone doing the same itinerary with small children. Thanks

enjoy the cruise. I cant say enough good things about the crew from cleaners to camp carnival workers.

Yes they do offer parasailing for an additional charge, they also offer massages, snorkeling, and scuba diving, all for the extra fee of course:D

OP LOVE your review! The hubs and I are taking the same cruise in December and can't wait! This will be our first Carnival cruise and we are super excited! We went to Nachi last year and absolutely loved it! We already have it booked for this cruise:) Great pics too!

thanks. We loved Nachi too, and having done the tour of the island can see us booking this beach over and over again. just cant beat the relaxation. enjoy your upcoming cruise.

This was the perfect find for me today...

I am leading a CC Group cruise in Jan. this ship these ports, and with a 7 month old.

You have given Great tips, a Great review, and Great photos

I too was a bit worried about Jamaica, but I keep going back to my mind,

That kind of stuff happens everywhere here to.

Just not in my Farm town...

Thanks so much for this timely review...I really can't wait to go!

• 1 month later...

i was on this cruise too! it was beautiful, and it looks like you guys had a fantastic time as well, we also flew down from Toronto and stayed a few days in south beach and we saw some of the members of jersey shore too, in Miami we stayed at the Holiday inn but it looks like your hotel would have better suited us as there was no kitchen and everything we ate had to be ordered or we went to a restaurant. I remember the older man in white dancing all the time he was hilarious, all in all a great time

• 1 month later...

yikes... I guess what they say is true, I cant be around CC unless I have a cruise booked so I missed some of the replies... now that I have the miracle booked I can reply :)

Koval - I hope you enjoy yoru cruise in January. Its true about jamaica, go with an open mind and you'll see its true beauty.

Dstone - its an Olympus stylus, not sure of the model number but its a year old now.

Fuzz - hope you enjoyed your time as much as we did. Thanks. he's growing and changing every day.

Cruisin - thanks, glad you enjoyed.

mars - he was definitely a memory we'll always have of the cruise.

Archived