Third/Fourth Person Beds

#1TravelMom

sdmike, Oh, I see now. I can't just download the pictures from my PC, they have to utilize a link. Thanks for the quick answer.

You're welcome. Now you can go hijack threads like the rest of us. :D:D

You're welcome. Now you can go hijack threads like the rest of us. :D:D

Speaking of hijacking threads..........

Hi, Mike........I don't know if you remember me, but you gave me a lot of great information before I took my Vision cruise in '08.

I had the Grand Suite on that ship. Wonderful cruise, great ship.

I have done the center hump JS on Mariner, as well as the Owner's Suite on Mariner. I think the OS on Mariner is larger than on Vision. It is laid out differently. The bathrooms are the same, however. Love the Jacuzzi.

I have some friends who are taking the Epic in October. Looks like an interesting ship.

Anyway, I just saw your name and your feet:D and thought I'd say "HI"

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Simple the 4 person cabins add a pullman bed.

From the Sun

2104487010059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Actually it's a cabin for FIVE people not 4 - the sofa bed can be converted (not pulled out) to sleep 2.

We had this BC cabin for our South America cruise and LOVED the cabin. We just left the pullman bed down the entire time - plenty of room. (We were 3 of us).

Speaking of hijacking threads..........

Hi, Mike........I don't know if you remember me, but you gave me a lot of great information before I took my Vision cruise in '08.

I had the Grand Suite on that ship. Wonderful cruise, great ship.

I have done the center hump JS on Mariner, as well as the Owner's Suite on Mariner. I think the OS on Mariner is larger than on Vision. It is laid out differently. The bathrooms are the same, however. Love the Jacuzzi.

I have some friends who are taking the Epic in October. Looks like an interesting ship.

Anyway, I just saw your name and your feet:D and thought I'd say "HI"

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Hi Princess! Yes, I remember. I see in your signature that you had a great trip on the Vision. We did too. Certainly not the biggest ship, but it turned out to be a fun itinerary and a nice little (relatively) ship.

Our four person cabin on Pearl had a pull out sofa for the third and a pullman from the ceiling for the fourth. The pulled out sofa came just about all the way across the cabin, and the pullman also ran "left to right" above the sofa. With the cabin set up for sleeping, it was near impossible to get to the balcony. I'm told, and it make sense, that all the four person cabins will have the sofa nearest the balcony.

I hope that the pictures above are how the Epic ends up, with the bed running parallel to the wall. Otherwise, another gymnastic event awaits us.

Actually it's a cabin for FIVE people not 4 - the sofa bed can be converted (not pulled out) to sleep 2.

We had this BC cabin for our South America cruise and LOVED the cabin. We just left the pullman bed down the entire time - plenty of room. (We were 3 of us).

Our four person cabin on Pearl had a pull out sofa for the third and a pullman from the ceiling for the fourth. The pulled out sofa came just about all the way across the cabin, and the pullman also ran "left to right" above the sofa. With the cabin set up for sleeping, it was near impossible to get to the balcony. I'm told, and it make sense, that all the four person cabins will have the sofa nearest the balcony.

I hope that the pictures above are how the Epic ends up, with the bed running parallel to the wall. Otherwise, another gymnastic event awaits us.

We are family of 3. Our first cruise on Spirit we had cabin for 3 ppl, and hated it - the pull out sofa used up all the precious space and we had to climb over it to get to the balcony.

The next 2 cruises (Pearl and Jade) I made sure to book cabin for 4 ppl so we could use the pullman bed instead of the pull out sofa. It worked much better than the 3 ppl cabin although we had to duck under the pullman bed to get to the balcony!

The Sun's BC cabin for 5 ppl was so far the best B balcony cabin, but we preferred the spacious shower on Pearl/Jade B balcony cabin.

Not to hijack a thread, but here are a few pics of the OS on the Vision.

Had to throw this in. Dune Buggies with my boys in Cabo.

This is the Grand Suite on the Vision

Thanks for the pics Mike! The suite looks a bit dated (kind of expected given the age of the ship), but the bathroom look great!

Are you in a suite on the Epic?

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the pics Mike! The suite looks a bit dated (kind of expected given the age of the ship), but the bathroom look great!

Are you in a suite on the Epic?

unfortunately, no. I'm in a little tiny balcony room with 4 people :D

Archived