2 room confusion???

We are sailing in June on the Valor and have 2 rooms booked--an interior right across from a balcony. My two boys 14 and 11 will be in the interior and my husband and I in the balcony. My question is what do I do about my one son not having a room key because of course we booked the rooms with one adult and one child. I didn't think that I could just give him my room key because I was under the impression that all of "my" info is associated with my key. Any thoughts anyone--does anyone know if both rooms can some how be linked together with the entrance cards. We are all on one sign and sail account and both of my boys have signing privledges.

Any suggestions would be helpful--

Thanks--21 days and counting!!!:D

When you get on board, go to the Guest Relations desk and ask for an additional key for each room. You'll get just card for the door.

We booked our kids across the hall from us and (even though they were already booked in their own room) we wanted a key to access their room at all times. Works great.

It's easy, go to the Purser's Desk (Guest Relations:rolleyes:)

they will give you a room key. All of our cabins are messed up on names and occupants for our cruise in 5 weeks.....so Purser's Desk will be our first stop.......well.....after we get a DOD in our hand!!:D:p

Oh, that is awesome! Thank you so much--I didn't think they would issue just the card for entrance--I assumed that it would be a new card linked to the same info given for the passenger.

You guys are great--I spent a half an hour this morning trying to figure out what we could do and within 5 minutes I get the answer to my question!!;):p

Oh, that is awesome! Thank you so much--I didn't think they would issue just the card for entrance--I assumed that it would be a new card linked to the same info given for the passenger.

You guys are great--I spent a half an hour this morning trying to figure out what we could do and within 5 minutes I get the answer to my question!!;):p

This is what this board is for - when I first started cruising the board was a God send and took my fair share of bashing for asking the same old question, dumb question etc but I just ignored it and gained a fountain of information. I learned that there are no dumb questions just dumb answers so no matter what your question is ask away and you will have your answers usually 10 seconds after you hit the send key - sometimes 10 different opinions but that is where you pick and choose. Happy cruising and welcome to the board

Archived