Flow Rider WARNING

Beachgal528

Just a heads up to anyone thinking of doing the flowrider in Grand Turk... this past weekend one girl busted her knee open, two little boys had burns all over them and were cut up pretty bad, a guy lost his wedding band because the force of the water is so strong and they dont warn of taking jewelry off... from those who were on it, they said it was fun but wouldnt do it again and warned of how dangerous it really is.

That or people who have never done any board sports riding it shouldn't be riding it in the first place. :rolleyes: I'm sorry but it isn't that rough and it is really easy to pick up, and I really hope you aren't talking of people who were boogie boarding because there is no way you can even get hurt doing that.

How much does it cost? My 2 kids (10 and 12), have done the flowrider at Great Wolf Lodge and has a blast. You can definitely wipe out, but if there are padded areas in the "wipeout" zone, and you follow the rules, you should be fine.

That or people who have never done any board sports riding it shouldn't be riding it in the first place. :rolleyes:

Exactly, asses the risks yourself, own your decisions, accept the results. If you can't do that, then don't do it. Too many people take risks then want to blame poor results on someone/something else.

Archived