Dzul Ha and The Money Bar

poolparty4

We were there in March and everyone had a GREAT time. 6th time to Cozumel and we had gotten to where we were trying to avoid cruises to Cozumel. It was the Best day of our cruise and we had all we wanted to drink, eat and snorkeling for 4 adults for under $20 pp for the whole day! No package, we just took a cab, got a table and ordered off the menu.

We had our own equipment, but there was a booth were they had stuff for rent. I did not notice lockers, but our waiter kept a close eye on us in case we wanted anything. I felt safe leaving our stuff at the table when we were in the water (money and cards were kept on our person). I feel our waiter was watching our stuff, he sure worked for his tip and I don't think he was going to let anyone mess with it (he got a good one too! :-).

If you are looking for a nice, cheap day in Cozumel try the Money Bar first. If you don't like it you can always go somewhere else and it did not cost a thing but if you are anything like us, YOU'LL BE BACK!!!

We were there in April, had a great time. You have the option on buy a package or not. They have stuff for rentals, if you have your own its no charge. We didn't rent a locker coz they were out of order that day. I highly recommend there beach massage, the best I ever had and how awesome with the sound of the waves & birds, with the breeze blowing over you. It was a good deal with snorkleing equipt, guided snorkle tour, food, beverage, a booze cocktail, and massage, in a package.

Not to far from port either.

• 2 weeks later...
Before supporting The Money Bar and its owner you might want to go to www.cozumelinsider.com and scroll to the bottom of the page and see what kind of activities the owner is involved in. I personally will not support this business.

Wow. That is horrible. We enjoyed a day at the Money Bar last summer, but I don't think we'll go back after reading that.

Archived