Luggage Express & Locking Luggage

Diggie

I was planning on doing this but from reading the material from Carnival it seems you can't lock your luggage. I think it even says that when you drop off your luggage at the port. Is this true? I would hate not to lock my luggage when it goes to the airport.

Thanks!

:D

That is only boarding the ship not leaving it....

If you have it locked boarding and they see something in it they don't like you have to go to security to open it before they will give it to you...

I personally do not lock my luggage. I dont put anything in it of value. If someone wants to riffle through my clothes to find nothing then they can have at it! The total cost of the clothes I am taking on board might equal $150 as I shop cheap and get most of my clothes from the clearance racks at Ross, WalMart and Lane Bryant.

So its not big deal as far as I am concerned. I am going to do the luggage express also since I dont want to drag my suitcase all over Miami on dis-embarkation day. My flight doesnt leave until 7pm and I intend to sight see prior to going to the airport.

Archived