Valor cruise cam

mulvihill

Help!!

Can someone please give me the address to watch the camera on the Valor. We have friends on board this week and love to look on here to see where they are. I have not done it in quite a while and have lost the address.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Anne

To all that answered..I thankyou. No wonder I could not find one. Carnival does not have them. Leave it to me to look for the impossible and then get frustrated at myself when I can't find my way.

We have not been on a cruise ship since May and Hubby is ready. I am holding off until next Feb. (2006) Have never been on Princess but found an itinerary I realy liked. Anyone out there been on both Princess and Carnival? We really enjoyed the Triumph but like the stops on Princess. Oh the problems?? Which ship to book!!

Thanks again

Anne

We have not been on a cruise ship since May and Hubby is ready. I am holding off until next Feb. (2006) Have never been on Princess but found an itinerary I realy liked. Anyone out there been on both Princess and Carnival? We really enjoyed the Triumph but like the stops on Princess. Oh the problems?? Which ship to book!!

Don't know which itinerary you are looking at, but you may want to look at the itinerary for RCI Jewel of the Seas for April 2006. CC group cruise leaving on April 22! :D

We too enjoyed the Triumph, and almost booked Grand Princess until I saw the CC group cruise on the 'Jewel'..! :)

Stlroo

We would love to join you but we want to go when the snow is flying up here.

We went through the Panama this year and it was very nice and we will do it again some day...but we prefer to go away from here for a few weeks when it is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!! Jan. Feb. are cold up here so by the time we come back the worst is over with and the nice warm spring is so close you know when you get on that boat that the worst is done!! Thanks for the offer. Maybe you can change to Feb? We have never been on RCI. We will have to try it someday.

Have fun...And have a Foo Foo drink for me!!

Anne.

Archived