Thriller Powerboat Tour

Redheadforreal

Thanks Scubagirrl for the fast response and the link you provided. It seems like it would be perfect for my teenagers - aged 17 and 13. So, have you ever been on one of these? Given that neither hubby nor I have back problems, will our 40 and 50 year old bodies be able to handle this excursion? I don't want to be laid up for the remainder of our cruise! Thanks again for your help.

I haven't been on the one in Nassau.. but I did take the same type of excursion with some friends in NYC harbour.. It's a bouncy trip, but unless you already have back trouble.. I think you'll be fine. The water in and around nassau is usually quite calm.

I took the Thriller powerboat tour 2 yrs ago, & it was GREAT! Very exciting, very fast. If you've got teens they'll probably love it. They BLAST music at you the whole time, so if you've got delicate ears you might avoid it, but otherwise it's fun. They take you along the beach & show you some sights, take you by the dolphin encounter spot, and give you a chance to take some pictures. I recommend it! :)

Archived