Question about room

cjackso8

So, I'm sure the answer to this is out there somewhere, but I really would rather just ask.

My cabin is 6404 on Victory. We're sailing in Febrary.

My question is that I just now am realizing that my cabin is situated over the dance club. Has anyone ever been in a room over the dance club? Is it really loud? I'm just concerned, and I see that there are several more cabins on this level available, and I don't know if I should switch.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I made that mistake once. SWITCH if you can, unless you plan on being out dancing every night until closing time. You can ALWAYS hear the music, and especially the Bass and Drums. BOOM BOOM BOOM! It'll drive you crazy!

"SKY"

Thank you for all of the quick responses. I switched, and I am now in 6217, which is towards the bow end, on the starboard side. The cabin is actually a bit in front of the theater. I'm happy. I initially wanted an aft wrap, but those were long gone when I booked a few months ago. I'm just excited to be in my first balcony room :D and now I wont have to listen to music all night!

Thanks again everyone!

Archived