Anyone leaving on the Rotterdam, HAL roundtrip from Seattle on Sat, June 5???

love2travel4815162342

Hey, just seeing if anyone out there might be leaving on the same boat as my boyfriend and I on Saturday...it'd be nice to meet up with a few people and have some new friends for the trip!! Our cruise is a 7 night roundtrip from Seattle. Leaves Sat. June 5, 2010 at 4pm and stops at ports Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, and Victoria. Our first cruise AND first time in Alaska...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :D

Jess

Hey, just seeing if anyone out there might be leaving on the same boat as my boyfriend and I on Saturday...it'd be nice to meet up with a few people and have some new friends for the trip!! Our cruise is a 7 night roundtrip from Seattle. Leaves Sat. June 5, 2010 at 4pm and stops at ports Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, and Victoria. Our first cruise AND first time in Alaska...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :D

Jess

There are a few.. here is the link to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24648758#post24648758

Oh great, thanks! I didn't even know about these roll calls...can you tell I'm new to cruisecritic?? :D

Jess

Yor welcome and welcome to cc... it can become additive :confused:

If you notice on the roll call we are a family of 11 soon to be on board

haha yes i've noticed...i've been so addicted to tripadvisor.com over the years and now that i've booked a cruise for the first time and found this...whoa..

that's a big group you have going! i've heard cruises are even better for large groups. i'll see how my bf and i enjoy this one and then maybe we'll do another one with a bunch of friends. =)

Archived