Inspiration 04/11-04/16 Excursion questions?

mistretta

We are traveling with our 2 small children (ages 3&2) and I was looking at the excursions on line thru carnival. And when I looked at the 7 mile beach day (i believe that was in Grand Caymen - but could have been Cozumel?) anyway when I tried to book it - it listed all of us and but wouldn't include my son (he is the one that is 2 - going to be three on the 17th of April) Anyway is there an age restriction on going to the beach? If so is there a way around it or do I just wait and book the excursion once I get on board? My kids want to go to the beach. And if you can give info on cabin's - we have an ov guarantee. We are also bringing my parents for help and another couple that was just looking to get away. I hope we will not be disappointed - this is our first cruise - we were strictly the "all inclusive resort" type of people prior to kids :rolleyes: Thanks in advance for your help

Penny

Not sure about the age restriction. BUT......Grand Cayman is a very easy port to "do on your own", especially if you just want to go hang out at the beach. Same goes for Cozumel. Check out the ports of call boards for information on do it yourself excursions for these 2 ports.

Archived