<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

DD dear or darling daughter

DS dear or darling son

MIL mother in law

SIL sister in law

and so on

Of course my husband wants to know why everyone is calling their family member DAM* sister, son, husband, wife or anything member.

Thanks to Billfish for the invite and all of his help.

Please add Larry and Ceecee to the group with late dining. We will be on the 2nd half and look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Larry and CeeCee!

I noticed that you had been posting in the Miracle Maniacs thread and you mention being on the 2nd half...are you sailing in 2011 or 2012...or maybe it's both?

Good morning Miracle Waiters! :)

Another week has come and gone...you know what that means...

Only

Saturdays

left to WAIT

til we ROCK the

Miracle in 2012!!

:D :D :D :D :D

(Midwest DD filling in this week for East Coast DD)

Woo - Hoo!!

Wow! The time is flying by!! :cool:

I have tons of ideas running around in my head for the activities we are planning...but I am really going to need help for our Cabin Crawl Jimmy Buffett/Parrothead theme outfit. (Whew! That wore me out just typing it! :p)

Sheila<--------------hoping CeeCee and Larry are doing both cruises! :)

Sheila, we are doing the last week (Feb 7th). I wish that we were doing both! When I win the lottery, that's all I'll be doing.

So, since we are doing week two just wondering if I am a Waiter or a Maniac?! I could be a Maniac Waiter? What do you think?

Billfish told me about a friend that booked on HotWire for the Ft. Lauderdale Hotel, I was able to book the Hyatt for $87 - the internet price is $259. Looks like I owe Billfish a bucket of beer.

Sheila, we are doing the last week (Feb 7th). I wish that we were doing both! When I win the lottery, that's all I'll be doing.

So, since we are doing week two just wondering if I am a Waiter or a Maniac?! I could be a Maniac Waiter? What do you think?

Billfish told me about a friend that booked on HotWire for the Ft. Lauderdale Hotel, I was able to book the Hyatt for $87 - the internet price is $259. Looks like I owe Billfish a bucket of beer.

CeeCee, This is the thread for the Waiters that are cruising in 2012. The Maniacs are cruising in 2011.

Luckily, I will be cruising with you, Billfish, and the Maniacs in 2011...but please come here often to chat with us...I know you haven't planned to do the 2012 cruise with us yet....But Joanne, Billfish, and I are going to do our best to talk you and Larry into the 2012 cruise with the Rockin' Waiters also!! :D

Sheila

Sheila

Thanks, for the clarification. Now I am officially a maniac! We haven't ruled out the 2012 Cruise. The maniac cruise worked with our schedule this year and I can't wait to see Joanne and Billfish again and meet you as well.

Ceecee

Thanks, everyone have fun! Hope to join you in 2012. Billfish told me that this is a wonderful group!

Billfish may be a little bit prejudice...he loves us. :p

BUT HE'S RIGHT!!!! The group is wonderful!!!! :D:cool::D

"Waitin' to Rock the Seas"

Official CC Cruise

Come join the

"Rockin' MIRACLE Waiters"

Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean

January 29, 2012

Carnival calls it the Southern Caribbean Cruise.....And we can hardly "WAIT"!! :)

If 7 days are good, 8 Days are even better!! :cool:

It is an 8 day cruise- Sunday to Monday - on the Carnival MIRACLE, departing from Fort Lauderdale, calling at:

Grand Turk

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Aruba

Curacao

That's 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes, views, beaches and underwater sea life.

With 3 Fun-filled Sea Days, there will be plenty of Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Warm Breezes to enjoy - Perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

I'm sure we can think of a few group activities if we want to. :D Join us anyone?

For PRICING and BOOKING INFO on the group's website, go to the following link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1212497

(Reduced Booking Deposit - $25p/p -available for a limited time!)

Don't "Wait".....Join The Fun Today!!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And this groups looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate the cruise for as long as possible. :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader :)

It's Monday! One less to go until Aruba!

Billfish may be a little bit prejudice...he loves us. :p

BUT HE'S RIGHT!!!! The group is wonderful!!!! :D:cool::D

And Just Who are you to call me Prejudice BUT YOU ARE RIGHT and BESIDES THAT YOu ARE THE LEADER WITH THE MOSTEST and BESTEST

Woo - Hoo!!

Wow! The time is flying by!! :cool:

I have tons of ideas running around in my head for the activities we are planning...but I am really going to need help for our Cabin Crawl Jimmy Buffett/Parrothead theme outfit. (Whew! That wore me out just typing it! :p)

Sheila<--------------hoping CeeCee and Larry are doing both cruises! :)

Talk about parrothead...

Archived