<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

Couldn't WAIT so long so booking another group cruise on the Liberty for Jan 2011:D

Phyllis and Dean

Phyllis, Lucky you guys! :cool: congrats! Are you going with the loonies? I think Myssie and Linda from the "Rockers group" will be on that sailing.

Couldn't WAIT so long so booking another group cruise on the Liberty for Jan 2011:D

Phyllis and Dean

Great Phyllis, we are considering taking the Liberty next May with the boys for a graduation vacation, takes lot of pics and give us your review! I usually book in January so that's perfect! We are fix'n to book a 3 day in September to Bahamas, just couldn't wait a whole year.

Lisa

Good Morning all, Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer and enjoying everyday of it. In this record heat it is the perfect time to be dreaming of the blue waters surrounding Aruba. And what better opportuinty then a reduced deposit of $25............. Wow,!

Phyllis, Lucky you guys! :cool: congrats! Are you going with the loonies? I think Myssie and Linda from the "Rockers group" will be on that sailing.

Yep with the Loonies. When I was wading through all the posts I thought I recognized their screen name. Should be an great cruise too! Really loved the price :)

Happy Thursday!

Phyllis

You are correct Tim, Myssie and Linda are on that cruise also.

Recovered on Page 5.

Boy it is a HOT one today, wish I was on a ship right now! Ahhhhh, that would be a Miracle ..................... where is my cruise Fairy!

Jon us we will be having a party on the way to ARUBA!

It's amazing how quickly this thread drops off the front page. I'm sure people are wondering where we are... :o

This group is doing most of the chatting in the group forum...and just where is this group forum you ask? Right here:

Carnival Miracle - 01/29/2012

The link above will take you to all the action! :)

I know that this doesn't look like a really active group if you are judging by this thread or comparing it to some of the others that are on the front page 24/7 but believe it or not we already have over 90 people booked! :D We have a ton of group activities to choose from (and plan for) including a digital scavenger hunt, karaoke night, celebrity look a like contest, pirate booty calls and the famous (or would it be infamous??) cabin crawl!

Want to know more...like what the heck are pirate booty calls?? Head over to the main forum and take a look.

This will be the third cruise we have done with this group and each one just gets better! We have made life long friends on these cruises and we can't wait to meet even more friends on this cruise. We don't care if you have sailed with us before, we don't care if you've never done a group cruise and of course we don't care if you have never taken a cruise at all...this is a very welcoming, fun-loving group!

We are the

Rockin' Wait"ers

and our motto is and always has been...

The More the Merrier!

(another chance to click the link to the forum:

Carnival Miracle - 01/29/2012 )

:)

Good Morning Rockin' Waiters!

I am on vacation this week so I have a little more time to spend on the boards.

Make sure you check out the Forum for this cruise ( Carnival Miracle - 01/29/2012 ). We are making plans and just "waiting" for cruise time to be here. Pricing information and details all kinds of activities can be found over there. Come join us!

The more the merrier!:D

It's amazing how quickly this thread drops off the front page. I'm sure people are wondering where we are... :o

This group is doing most of the chatting in the group forum...and just where is this group forum you ask? Right here:

The link above will take you to all the action! :)

I know that this doesn't look like a really active group if you are judging by this thread or comparing it to some of the others that are on the front page 24/7 but believe it or not we already have over 90 people booked! :D We have a ton of group activities to choose from (and plan for) including a digital scavenger hunt, karaoke night, celebrity look a like contest, pirate booty calls and the famous (or would it be infamous??) cabin crawl!

Want to know more...like what the heck are pirate booty calls?? Head over to the main forum and take a look.

This will be the third cruise we have done with this group and each one just gets better! We have made life long friends on these cruises and we can't wait to meet even more friends on this cruise. We don't care if you have sailed with us before, we don't care if you've never done a group cruise and of course we don't care if you have never taken a cruise at all...this is a very welcoming, fun-loving group!

We are the

Rockin' Wait"ers

and our motto is and always has been...

The More the Merrier!

(another chance to click the link to the forum:

Carnival Miracle - 01/29/2012 )

:)

That Just about Says it ALL. Do not MISS THIS ONE

A - Amazing

R - Rum, Rum, and more Rum

U - U need to join us!

B - Booty

A - Aren't U ready to a "Waiter"

LOVE IT!

Hey, I have an idea, let's start a cruise word alphabet! That will keep on the front page at lease 52 times, frontward, then we can do backward.

I'll start:

A is for: ARUBA

Lisa

A - Amazing

R - Rum, Rum, and more Rum

U - U need to join us!

B - Booty

A - Aren't U ready to a "Waiter"

LOVE IT!

Hey, I have an idea, let's start a cruise word alphabet! That will keep on the front page at lease 52 times, frontward, then we can do backward.

I'll start:

A is for: ARUBA

Lisa

B is for: Booty

Archived