NCL Newbie with question....

Thinking of cruising on the Epic next November Wedding Anniversary but wonder....

1) Is butler service really worth it on NCL?

2) Aft Facing Penthouse on 11th deck, would that be worth the additional $$$

3) How many dining options will there be on the Epic that will be included in the cruise price?

4) How is NCL's past guest program??

(we are Platinum Level with RCCL and it has had some issues) :(

Thanks to everyone that responds!

Happy Cruisin'

Thinking of cruising on the Epic next November Wedding Anniversary but wonder....

1) Is butler service really worth it on NCL?

2) Aft Facing Penthouse on 11th deck, would that be worth the additional $$$

3) How many dining options will there be on the Epic that will be included in the cruise price?

4) How is NCL's past guest program??

(we are Platinum Level with RCCL and it has had some issues) :(

Thanks to everyone that responds!

Happy Cruisin'

Having been in a Courtyard Villa last summer on the Jewel, I can say that the butler service rocks! Ahmet took care of so many things for us and especially for my now 13 year old son. We are really looking forward to the CV on the Epic. The concierge also took care of arranging and rearranging dinners and we had a roped off box area in the theater where we could sit for shows. We had great seats even when we turned up 10 minutes before the shows began.

I do not know how much additional money you are talking about for the Aft Penthouse, but we had a Royal Family Suite on the Brilliance of the Seas that had the Aft balcony and we loved it. My husband and I would sit and watch the wake behind the ship. It was the most remarkable view with no obstructions.

The dining options without surcharge are the 2 main dining rooms: Taste and the Manhattan Room, the buffet, room service, and the pool grill. If you are in a Suite, then the Epic Club and Courtyard Grill will also be free for you.

We also had a bad taste in our mouths about the RCCL changes to the Crown and Anchor Program. I don't know what level you are on NCL, but it won't matter much if you are in a Suite. Suite guests get priority embarkation/disembarkation, reservations, etc. as part of their accommodations. NCL has a cocktail party or two for Latitudes members (more as you go up in level), and if you make it to Platinum, then the complimentary laundry, LeBistro dinner, and Behind the Scenes tour.

O’Sheehan’s, Neighborhood Bar / Fast Food

1-Epic_OSheehans_rendering_web-300x169.jpgThis place is so inviting, everyone here really may eventually know your name. Dine on American classics as well as your favorite comfort foods, served 24 hours a day. Watch sporting events on multiple flat screen televisions. Up for something more than mere spectator sports? O’Sheehan’s also has three lanes of bowling, dart boards, pool tables, foosball and arcade games

Archived