Which Terminal in Port Everglade for Connie?

chessbriar

I was just looking at November 20 2010 for Port Everglades and noticed Navigator of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas and Constellation will all be in port on that day. I was under the impression RCI/X only had Terminal 18 & 25.

Where will they put the 3rd ship? I know Oasis will go to 18, but they can't put both ships at 25. Did RCCL lease a third termianl?

Hi,

The odd times this has happenned, '' the third ship '' moored further south behind #25 & the other one behind it. Has happenned once this recent spring on ''OASIS ''day; Independence of the Sea & Infinity were in town, Independence was at #25, HALsEurodam, behind, then way down was Infinity.

Makes for a tough day for RCL's shoreside folks....

Cheers

I was just looking at November 20 2010 for Port Everglades and noticed Navigator of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas and Constellation will all be in port on that day. I was under the impression RCI/X only had Terminal 18 & 25.

Where will they put the 3rd ship? I know Oasis will go to 18, but they can't put both ships at 25. Did RCCL lease a third termianl?

Hi Rick !

I'm curious how Celebrity will handle it as well, but I believe they can berth at any Cruise terminal at PEV if space is available. I think most lines try to help each other out. As Claude said, they can use Pier 25 for 2 ships. There is a lot of room by Pier 25, especially if 24 isnt being used. I'm almost positive I've embarked on a Celebrity sailing from a Princess Terminal at PEV in the past.

When I sailed on Connie last year, she departed from a Carnival terminal in Miami.

It is a piece of cake. As you drive or taxi in, just look for the signs. If you use a parking facility, their shuttle will deposit you at the right pier, right in front of some porters.
I'm not on the Connie for this cruise, but have friends sailing on Connie. Asking a taxi to get me there doesn't help me.

I was just wondering how RCI/X handle this situation of more ships than set terminals is handled. Thank you to those who have experienced this for sharing your experience.

We are actually sailing on the EQ 5 days earlier and I am trying to guess how terminals will be handled. Navigator is in port the same day we are. Will they give the new terminal to the ship with more passengers or will they give the new flashier terminal to the newer upscale ship? Only time will tell on that one

Archived