Which side - dream eastern

Someone may have a better answer, but it in my experience it is all hit or miss. Have been to same ports at different times and on different ships....have pulled in and have "backed" in. I think a lot of it depends on where you are docking and how many other ships are there already. I think they GENERALLY like to pull in and then "back" out if necessary, but like I said there is no firm answer.

We had a cove on the dream and I remember docking in St. Thomas and St. Maarten on the starboard side. Nassau will have ships on either side.

That was our experience last month as well. But the port view in St Maarteen of the harbor is better than the starboard view of the container ship pier. And in St Thomas, port looks out on the harbor as well. Starboard gets a view of the Haven sight mall, but good people watching from a cove.

That was our experience last month as well. But the port view in St Maarteen of the harbor is better than the starboard view of the container ship pier. And in St Thomas, port looks out on the harbor as well. Starboard gets a view of the Haven sight mall, but good people watching from a cove.

Thanks for posting this! I'm on the port side in a cove, and can't wait!:)

Archived