Bonaire Beach Break

Tak8

Tried this one also on the Bonaire board, but thought I might get an answer quicker here. Has anyone done this excursion with Princess? In Bonaire for a short time, so probably want to do a cruise excursion to be safe. Anyone remember the name of the hotel or beach on this excursion? Were there jet skis or other watersports available?

I would also be interested in others' input as well since we're considering a southern carbbean cruise w/ this port next spring. Have you tried posting in a roll call with Bonaire in the itinerary? Not sure if roll calls still exist for past sailings but maybe on an upcoming sailing this might be a repeat port for some...?

• 1 month later...

After cruising and doing the all inclusives this is what I have found about excursions through the curise ship or the hotel. They really take big cut. I have learned through a lot places you can book through the internet before you go. Also the cruise or the hotel will pressure people into these saying they wont last long etc etc. But usually there are taxis waiting right off the ship that will take to the same place. To be honest by doing excursions on my own i usually save 15 -20 bucks per person and have saved up to 30 per person. Now if you have a family that can add up. Now there is peace of mind booking through the cruise because they wont leave with out you etc. But let me tell you another tip, 8-10 times when i go solo I end up on the same taxi, boat, etc as what people booked through the cruise. All i say is do your homework and you can save big bucks.

Archived