Gem Deluxe Owner Suite

Can anybody help me out with some questions on this suite? I was wondering how much noise you hear from the pool area ect. in this cabin. We are booked in an S5 now but may change. Is ship movement a big deal in this area also? Thank you for any help:)

Oh, I would love to book the S2 for me and my hubby but it only holds 2 and we are a family of 5 : )

Anywho, not sure if this info will help but we were on the Jewel in a GV and the concierge lounge is where the S2's would be(on the Gem)and it was a flight of stairs to deck 15 and on deck 14 in our Villa we heard nothing from the pool area when our doors were closed but we did hear the music and fun when we were in our open area but it was never abnoxiously loud at all and it was nice to hear the band/music when we were relaxing in private.....so I guess my point is that if your cabin is one floor up, you will most likely experience the same we did.

The S5 is great but the S2 is a whole different ball game plus you get the CY perks as well....not that you would want to leave your hot tub or sundeck : )

Oh, I would love to book the S2 for me and my hubby but it only holds 2 and we are a family of 5 : )

Anywho, not sure if this info will help but we were on the Jewel in a GV and the concierge lounge is where the S2's would be(on the Gem)and it was a flight of stairs to deck 15 and on deck 14 in our Villa we heard nothing from the pool area when our doors were closed but we did hear the music and fun when we were in our open area but it was never abnoxiously loud at all and it was nice to hear the band/music when we were relaxing in private.....so I guess my point is that if your cabin is one floor up, you will most likely experience the same we did.

The S5 is great but the S2 is a whole different ball game plus you get the CY perks as well....not that you would want to leave your hot tub or sundeck : )

Thanx for the info:)

Archived