formal nights on Azura?

marjrie

We are going on Azura for 16 nights on Aug 20th, is there any way I can find out how many formal or semi formal nights there will be.. ?

My husband doesn't want to go to the formal nights, (will not wear a tie) but doesn't mind the semi formal.

Will we be able to go to the buffet on the formal nights wearing just smart clothes?

There are normally four formal and four semi formal on a 14 night cruise so I would guess that there probably is an extra of one or the other on a 16 night cruise. The dress code of the day applies to most of the bars and main retsaurants but not the self service or the pub. However, why miss out of the formal nights in the main restaurants when the menu is "enhanced" on those nights.

You will be told exactly what the dress code is in your excursion book which you should get around six weeks before departure.

Brian

We are going on Azura for 16 nights on Aug 20th, is there any way I can find out how many formal or semi formal nights there will be.. ?

My husband doesn't want to go to the formal nights, (will not wear a tie) but doesn't mind the semi formal.

Will we be able to go to the buffet on the formal nights wearing just smart clothes?

Hi...we are on this cruise too....I have just been reading on another cruise website that the dress code is adhered to all over the ship on formal nights...even in the buffet !!!!

Hi...we are on this cruise too....I have just been reading on another cruise website that the dress code is adhered to all over the ship on formal nights...even in the buffet !!!!

We were on the 16 night same cruise on 10th May and formal dress was not a requirement in the buffet though I would have to say someone in non formal attire would stand out in any of the bars, or indeed anywhere else, on a formal evening.

There are 4 formal, 4 semi formal and 8 smart casual evenings on the 16 night cruise.

It does seem a shame to miss the main dining room meals on formal nights given the menu is better on those nights.

Archived