Freedom Western - after 6/1/10

I'm looking for anyone that has sailed since June 1st.

I'm wondering about enforcement of the policy for non-alcoholic drinks being brought onboard (No offense but I'm not really interested in hearing from people that sailed before that date since the policy allowed them up until 6/1). And I'm wondering if anyone has recent scans of the compasses for this itinerary.

I don't sail until end of August of if anyone is doing this itinerary between now and then and wouldn't mind letting me know that would be cool too.

thanks all

RC changed the policy to indicate that non-alcoholic bevs were now prohibited from being brought onboard. I mentioned Western just because I'm looking for that compass itinerary. The new drink rules do not apply exclusively to Freedom Western sailings.

I'm looking for anyone that has sailed since June 1st.

A family friend just got back from last weeks sailing and didn't have any problem. She checked a case of Zephyrhills water with the luggage porters and it made it to her stateroom fine.

It's going to be interesting to see how rigidly this is enforced. I think you're going to (more likely, in the future) see a mixed bag, similar to folks who smuggle alcohol.

Archived